Thursday 4 March 2010

Steven Bonner Illustrations | SELF BRANDING INSPIRATION





I came accross these typographic illustrations. At a time where im struggling to come up with my own brand and identity ideas, i found that the way my own initial here (t) is done is very inspiring.
Im not a purely or very vector based designer. I prefer more mixed media and handrawn experimentation rather than very clean, minimal vector lines. I also enjoy increasingly the manipulation and art of typography and using such as imagery (and vice versa). I would like to get this accross when designing my 'name' for my portfolio website and business cards. I find this imagery perfect. I can hand draw and sketch and illustrate small designs that can physically and metaphorically create my name. This can show off both my ability and my name in a creative and bold way. I just particularly like this style. Once again, its not purely hand made but refined digitally and flows whimsically. I find it increasively interesting as an idea to experiment with.

No comments:

Post a Comment