Tuesday 2 February 2010

Narc. Cd cover design final ideas

back and front

inside

These are the finals i went for. i stayed with a simple inside cover and back cover that sampled the scales. i think this enriched the overall photographic design. As i said, i replaced the logo with the narc logo and made the levels of the photo more grungy and edgey.
I kept the simlicity to not deter from the concept and i believe the use of space enhances impact.
I'm still not happy with the back cover. I believe it doesnt represent one at all and doesnt show professionalism.If i were to win this brief , i would seek the help of a photography student to truly excecute my vision with this piece and create a better resolution and quality photograph. I will definetly be exploring this further in Portfolio development.

No comments:

Post a Comment